Minggu, 05 Maret 2017

21 Crisis

If we are friends in Instagram you probably have known that I start to get my poems published on IG.
There are a good news and the bad one within this post.

The good one
I AM TURNING TWENTY ONE THIS YEAR
twenty one always sounds cool, isn't it?

Alhamdulillah,
all gratitude towards Allah that I have been living 21 years with happiness, wonderful families, bestfriends, friends and anyone who has been offering lessons learnt within my entire life.

Allah, the Greatest who never let me suffer from hunger
Allah, the Greatest who never put any "tests" beyond what I can bear
And Allah, the One who always forgive me despite the terrible-kind of human being I am.


The bad one
As I experienced losing a very good friend of mine last year,
As I felt betrayed for the things I cannot reassure,
As the deep cuts I felt,
As I overthink of something simple,

The early of 2017 was not an easy start for me that I had struggled for few particular crises, that I call 21 crises. 
HAHAHAHA, lame I know.

Somehow, I feel like I have trust issues in area that I used to put huge belief in.

During this period of time, there is something which is NOT so me - within myself.

I decided not to talk to anyone unless it is very important.
I decided to put my headset on, and bring something to read - yeah, avoiding anyone to talk to me.
I swear, I do not have any intention to offend anyone - for sure. Or even piss off anyone who is trying to have small talks with me.

Deep down there, I still want to give my genuine smiles and hellos that I used to give as always.

But, in this period of time
I just want to get my works done, and that's it.

As I read a hadist stated that
"Aku sudah merasakan semua kepahitan dalam hidup, dan yang paling pahit adalah berharap pada manusia." - Ali Bin Abi Thalib

I come to realize that the cuts I felt are simply because I put hope on place where I shouldn't put.


“dan hanya kepada Tuhanmulah hendaknya kamu berharap.” (Q.S. (94): 8)

To wrap up,
I want to shift this case to the simpliest as it can be
To keep giving my finest genuinity and sincerity I can give
and the most important thing is to expect nothing in return
unless His acceptance.

I know it is not easy, no one says it is easy either. But, let's put efforts in that!

Have a nice Monday!

Diella

1 komentar:

  1. Congrats for turning 21~!

    I hope this year will be awesome since we have atleast 1 more semester before we graduation. The closest one for graduation is in february 2018. Man, I don't know how to describe the feeling. It's kind of sad and happy at the same time. For these semester, I hope we can be a good friends :')

    BalasHapus